The Export Academy is ongoing with the Core Series of 10 one-hour sessions several times throughout the year, working to push our one-to-many services, and engage as many new companies as possible!
Right now, you can sign up for:
- Series 10 on Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 14:00-15:00 (started 7th September)
- Series 11 on Wednesdays & Fridays @ 10:00-11:00 (starting 8th September)
- Lynn Gillen – International Market Research Workshop @ 14:00-15:00 Wednesday 29th September
Remember, this FREE comprehensive step-by-step programme is ideal for anyone:
- New to exporting
- Exporting already, but needing to upskill staff
- Exporting already, but wanting to refresh knowledge or fill gaps
It really is ‘Export for Beginners’, but there’s tons of good information in there, so that anyone, no matter their company size, or whatever stage they’re at in their export venture, should be able to pull something useful out of it! We’re not being prescriptive or fussy on who can sign up and participate!
It’s not compulsory to attend all sessions. Upon registration, delegates will be presented with a tick box list where they can choose sessions that will benefit them and their business most. New participants can register at events.great.gov.uk/ExportAcademy