A new dimension
Time Square is a new £142 million retail and leisure led development that has revitalised Warrington Town Centre.
This fantastic new development has created a unique family-friendly shopping, restaurant and leisure experience, including a modern contemporary home for Warrington's famous market. It's Warrington like you haven't seen before.
Warrington means business
Time Square development is one of the most significant projects in our Warrington Means Business [pdf] regeneration programme. As well as attracting major national and international companies such as Cineworld right into the heart of Warrington town centre, it's also ensured the futures of small independent businesses operating under the umbrella of Warrington Market.
- There's a new state-of-the-art cinema operated by Cineworld, incorporating 13 screens as well as a superscreen
- Warrington Market is housed in a brand new, contemporary market building which also includes the Cookhouse - serving a variety of hot and cold cuisines from around the world - creating a vibrant leisure and shopping destination at the heart of the town centre
- Explore a secret garden of food, drink and live music at The Botanist, or join in the fun at Gravity, the amazing new trampoline park and active entertainment centre
- Warrington Borough Council have moved into a new 103,000 sq. ft. office and administrative facility
- University of Cheshire relocating its Warrington campus to town centre, including a new 'shopfront' premises in Time Square
- A public square that will provide an ideal location for events, pop up retail opportunities and leisure activities - ideal for outdoor markets
- And of course, there's the new 1,160 space multi-storey car park which opened in 2018
An exciting new venture
Screen cinema let to Cineworld
Sq. ft of new council office space
Multi-story parking spaces
How can we help?
How can we help make Warrington a success story for you? Want to find out more?
Call us on 01925 442371
Warrington & Co Newsletter
Get the latest news, event information & upcoming opportunities for investing in Warrington.