Free event to help the hospitality and tourism sector with their short-term recruitment needs and also to support with long-term staffing.
We have had many people contacting us over the last few weeks in the Hospitality and Tourism sector within Chester, Cheshire and Warrington asking for help to recruit staff. Over English Tourism week last week we ran a campaign to highlight jobs and opportunities and showcase people working in the industry, thank you so much to those of you who participated.
We are now working with several local partners to deliver an event to help the hospitality and tourism sector with their short-term recruitment needs and also to support with long-term staffing.
This free, virtual event will take place on Friday 11th June from 9am-10:30am.
The outline agenda is as follows;
- Welcomes and setting the Scene
- Keynote talk – Kathryn Porter, Hospitality Apprenticeships ambassador
- Support for successfully recruiting right now
- Job Centre Plus
- Cheshire and Warrington Opportunities Portal
- Cheshire and Warrington Pledge
- New Leaf
- Journey First
- Virtual Jobs Fairs
- Breakout rooms to discuss longer term strategies