Update from Steve Park
Warrington certainly enjoyed its fair share of accolades in 2015, with the area consistently ranking highly across all manner of high profile reports including:
• A survey by UHY Hacker Young that recognising Warrington as the number one location outside of London for business start-ups
• Warrington’s recognition by Centre for Cities as 1st out of 64 U.K. cities for the highest percentage of employment per population
• Grant Thornton ranking Warrington as 2nd in the U.K. in their Economic Growth Index
• JLL ranked Warrington as 2nd in U.K. for employment growth
• Warrington’s mention within The Sunday Times as one of the 101 Best Places to Live in the U.K.
You are here: