Five new members have been appointed to the board of the organisation responsible for the direction of the Cheshire and Warrington economy.
Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) has confirmed the new members. They join chairman Christine Gaskell who was appointed for another three years last month.
- Graeme Bristow, Alderley Park site leader, AstraZeneca
- Gary Steen, chief technology officer, TalkTalk Plc
- Christopher Hindley, chief executive, Youth Federation
- Stephen Kinsey, solicitor and partner, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
- John Downes, managing director, Langtree
Existing board members, Pete Waterman and Tim Wheeler, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Chester, have also been reappointed for a further three years.