The Warrington Business Awards, sponsored by Redwood Bank and Warrington & Co,closes to nominations on Monday 9th April 2018. With 12 awards up for grabs the voluntary organising committee urges local businesses to take this last opportunity to compete.
Trish Peters, member of the Warrington Business Awards organising committee and founder of Business Breakfast Group, commented:
“Once again, we have had some fantastic entries for the Warrington Business Awards but we want to ensure that everyone who has considered entering submits their nominations on time. The Warrington Business Awards 2018have been brilliantly supported by the local business community, with fantastic sponsors and supporters, but the awards are nothing without amazing nominations.
“So many times we speak to business owners and leaders who tell us ‘we thought about entering but didn’t think we would stand a chance’. My advice is that if you don’t enter you definitely won’t win – so get your nomination in and let the judges do their job! Previous winners have enthused about how winning an award has been great for their team and their business. Next week will be too late so get your entries in ASAP.”
The 12 awards are:
- Business of the Year, sponsored by FDR Law
- Business Woman of the Year, sponsored by Watsons Solicitors
- Business Man of the Year, sponsored by Styles & Co Chartered Accountants
- Employer of the Year, sponsored by Primas Law
- Apprentice of the Year, sponsored by CCP Parking
- Community Initiative of the Year, sponsored by Warrington Worldwide
- Innovation of the Year, sponsored by Sci-Tech Daresbury
- New Business of the Year (Start-up), sponsored by Natwest
- Green Award, sponsored by Winwick Road Skip Hire
- Hospitality Provider of the Year, sponsored by Inspire
- Retailer of the Year, sponsored by Golden Square
- Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Consilium Accountants
To enter visit www.warringtonbusinessawards.co.uk
Gary Wilkinson, CEO and Co-Founder of Redwood Bank, said:
“In Warrington there are many thriving businesses which deserve recognition and we look forward to working with the Warrington Business Awards 2018 to cast the spotlight on these local success stories.”
Steve Park, managing director at Warrington & Co, added:
“Supporting the Warrington Business Awards highlights our desire to draw attention to the hard working business owners, teams, individuals and initiatives that collectively enable Warrington to continue to grow as an economic force in the northwest of England.”
The Awards themselves will be announced at the prestigious Warrington Business Awards on Friday 8th June 2018, to be again hosted in the Awards Marquee at Lymm Rugby Club.
For further information, please visit www.warringtonbusinessawards.co.uk