The Time Square scheme is a £107 million retail and leisure-led development that is being carried out by Warrington Borough Council to revitalise the traditional retail heart of Warrington’s town centre and Bridge Street area.
Designed to create a new family-friendly shopping, restaurant and leisure experience including a newly developed, contemporary market hall and a state-of-the-art multiplex cinema at its heart.
The scheme is one of the most significant projects in the “Warrington Means Business” regeneration framework and is being driven and delivered by Warrington & Co. on behalf of Warrington Borough Council with development manager Muse Developments.
Key components of the Time square scheme include:
• A new state-of-the-art, 13 screen multiplex let to Cineworld, incorporating a Superscreen.
• A newly constructed, contemporary market building creating a new, vibrant, leisure and shopping destination that sits at the heart of the town centre.
• A range of new leisure facilities – attracting nationally and regionally recognised operators that will bring a wide range of exciting family leisure options.
• A new 103,000 sq. ft. office and administrative facility occupied by Warrington Borough Council.
• A public square that will provide an ideal location for events, pop up retail opportunities and leisure activities.
• A new 1,160 space multi-storey car park to serve the scheme.
When the whole Time Square scheme is fully completed it will create up to 400 construction jobs and 400 new permanent jobs in the leisure, retail and restaurant sectors.
More information at https://timesquarewarrington.co.uk/