KTN-innovation eXchange (KTN-iX) is an online platform that promotes innovation transfer, matching real industry challenges from large companies (Tier 1 and 2) to organisations, often from other sectors, who have innovative technology and can facilitate faster development of novel solutions to those challenges.
Challenges currently open for response are:
– Physical Asset Management in Nuclear Construction
– Inspecting Concealed Pipework
– Reducing the Amount of Reagent to Clean Pipes and Vessels
– Detecting Residual Liquor and Sludges in Pipework and Vessels
– Removing Residues from Inside Pipes and Vessels
– Field Assessment of Granular Materials
– Disposal of Contaminated Oils
– Novel Detector(s) for Characterisation during Decommissioning
– Seeing and Recording Alpha Radiation at a Distance
– Using AI for Interrogating Regulatory Documents
– Determining the Density of Graphite Bricks
Solutions providers can apply to solve challenges for free. Benefits alongside an ‘in’ to a large company could include a commercial partnership and support to develop a prototype or pilot study.
For more details visit: https://www.ktninnovationexchange.co.uk/