Senior Coordinator for Home-Start Warrington
“Because childhood can’t wait”
Home-Start is a voluntary organisation committed to promoting the welfare of families with at least one child under five years of age. Volunteers offer regular support, friendship, and practical help to families under stress in their own homes, helping to prevent family crisis and breakdown. Paid co-ordinators manage and supervise the support given by volunteers and work directly with families themselves.
We are looking for a Senior Coordinator to join our team. This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week, starting in March 2021. Salary £27,000 p.a.
The main purposes of the job are: –
- To ensure the effective day to day management of the family services team in accordance with the Home-Start Memorandum & Articles of Association, the Home-Start Standards & Methods of Practice, the Home-Start Agreement and Quality Assurance Standards.
- To maintain high standards of practice in supporting families within the Home-Start model
- To ensure equality of opportunity, fairness, and diversity in all aspects of the scheme’s work.
- To ensure good safeguarding practice in all aspects of the scheme’s work
- To take responsibility for providing leadership and management to the Coordinator, Outreach Worker and any other appropriate members of staff as identified going forward (the family services team).
To apply: Download the application pack at www.homestart-warrington.org.uk/careers/
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Closing date: 17th February 2021
Interviews: 25th February 2021
Home-Start Warrington is committed to safer recruitment practice as an important part of safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults.
Any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check at enhanced level.
The Old School, Fairfield Street, Warrington, WA1 3AJ
Registered Charity No. 1116515 Company Limited by Guarantee 5563277